Monday, October 6, 2008

Love & Expectations


Hello again,

I'm still in the throes of learning how to post. I've written one about expectations and what part they play in looking for love and romance. Unfortunately I clicked for a preview and now I can't bring it back to you. Please have patience. It may be a couple more days before I can find help to bring it to you. Enjoy the new cartoon by Harry Borgman. In the meantime let me suggest another topic to consider.

Think about what is important to you in your life. Do you really love animals - your dog or cat? Do you like to travel? Do you enjoy an active social life? What about sports?

You really need to consider that old idea that opposites attract. That may be true but after the first rush of hormones, what will you do together in your spare time? I have found that generally the more mature seeker of friendship and romance tends to look for someone who likes the same thing that s/he does. Plus spending time in activities that you enjoy may be a place you could meet that special someone.

More on this tomorrow. If you have a question, let me know. Thank you for your interest. Good luck. Gloria

1 comment:

Tami said...

Can't wait to read more!